Triumph Rover Spares specialise in the following services:
- New Parts – If the part you want isn’t in stock, we can usually obtain it in a day or two.
- Wrecking – 2500, TR7, TR8, Dolomite, Stag.
- Conversions – TR7 to TR8.
Rover, Range Rover and Land Rover
- Australiasia’s largest Land Rover and Range Rover Used Parts Centre.
- New Parts – if the part you want isn’t in stock, we can usually obtain it within days.
- Full workshop facilities and servicing of ALL models.
- All engine types from TDi to 4.6V8 catered for.
- Land Rover Discovery S1, S11, and Discovery 3 specialists.
- Rover V8 Developments – 3.5, 3.9, 4.6 and 5.0 Litre.
- E.F.I Specialists.
- RovaCom Pro trained specialists in re-programming Rover ECU’s and fault diagnosis.
- RovaCom Pro power upgrades to TD5 Discovery and Defender.
- Autologic power upgrades and diagnosis to all late model Landrover Vehicles.
Repairs to TVR , Aston Martin
- Authorised service agents for TVR Sportscars, including genuine TVR spares.
- Haltech Fuel Injection Systems.
- Servicing and repairing Aston Martin sportscars.
- Servicing and repairing of Jaguar vehicles.
Race Car Preparation
- TRS custom builds Rally, Race and Drag cars from scratch.
- Maintainance and trackside support available.
- Alloy Race Engines – custom built Rover Race Engines and stroker kits.
- Servicing and repairing race engines and vehicles.
WARNING TO ALL DISCOVERY 3 & RANGE ROVER SPORT OWNERS
IF YOU HAVE A DISCOVER 3 OR RANGE ROVER SPORT WITH A 6 SPEED AUTO TRANSMISSION, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING WARNING. AS LAND ROVER STATE YOUR VEHICLE IS NOT SERVICED FOR LIFE. WE RECOMMEND YOU MUST DO AN INITIAL SERVICE AT 60,000 KMS AND THEN AGAIN AT 120,000 KMS. THE SERVICE INVOLVES REPLACING THE FILTER AND ONLY USING ZF FLUID. DUE TO ONGOING HIGH TRANSMISSION FAILURES, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU DO THIS TO PROTECT YOUR TRANSMISSION.